Character Concept Sketches




Why Hello Folks!



Two posts in one day..Wow.. I am going to try to post regularly like 2-3 times a week. Anyways here are some Character Concept Sketches. As you can probably tell I like to draw the female anatomy and voluptuous women. Please feel free to add Critic and Criticism. Ive been writing a little bit so hear is a snippet


Let me tell you about this woman
She wasn’t the typical woman you see in movies and magazines
She wasn’t fine nor sexy, she was just plain beautiful
She lives in my mind
Whenever I close my eyes all I see is her
I ardor every little thing about her
From the special spark in her eyes that sparks a flame inside my soul
To the warmth and sweetness of her smile that makes my heart speed
I love when she has no makeup on and no style to her hair
Because I recognize the true value of her beauty


Be Blessed as Always,

Edwin the Artist

0 comments: